Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Weekly Poll: Aug 11 - Aug 18

It's always been my childhood dream to have a hideaway just for myself. I remember watching movies about kids my age (at the time) who went out on adventures and stumbled upon some portal or secret passageway. I still would love to live out this dream, maybe in my future home 🙉. I hope you guys enjoyed! 

Results are in... ⋆˚࿔

Looks like room hideaway was the more popular answer with 10 more votes! I honestly don't think I could choose between the two...but if I had to..I would lean slightly more to a secret treehouse.

Having no siblings (just fish...) meant I had to spend time with myself. I got used to my solitude, it was peaceful, but it did get lonely at times, which is why I found companion in movies, shows, books. I collected hobbies to occupy my time. My favorites stories were always about adventure and exploration, so having a nice spot outside would feel very serene. 

I'm curious to know your guy's reasoning behind your answers. Let me know in the comments!

In the meantime, here is a list of the books/movies that inspired this question ᥫ᭡.ִֶָ𓂃

  • The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  • Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
  • The Chronicles of Narnia (series) by C.S. Lewis
  • Magic Tree House (series) by Mary Pope Osborne
  • LEGO Elves: Secret of Elvendale - Movie
  • Coraline - Movie
  • Project Mc2 - Show
  • Lab Rats - Show

Here is the new poll-of-the-week. Can't wait to see what you all have to say ˚˖𓍢ִ໋❀


cu next time,

fleurjacque ໒꒱

p.s. there's a lott of options, so i made it multi-choice ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment