Saturday, August 15, 2026

Dear anxious collegian,

Hi darling, I'm so happy you chimed in 𑣲⋆


I wonder how your three-year break went! I hope it was truly fulfilling :). Great for you to decide to come back to college. Now, how do we approach this new and exciting era...


Honestly, you are going to be so ahead of the curve now that you have a career plan and a clear goal! You aren't just older than your peers; you are wiser, more clear-minded, which I guarantee 90% of them can't say the same. College is where you start to discover yourself. Be proud that you can come in with such certainty, really. It takes a lot of bravery. 

Plus how would they know unless it gets brought up in conversation 😗. If people are weird about it, you know they're not for you and you just keep on moving ahead with your ambitions. They'll forget about it in one week (max) since they've got their own chaotic
college life to figure out. I'm sure you learned a lot about yourself over your break and coming back will be quite the adjustment, especially with the people around you. 

You might be at a "different level" in some form. The right people will come up to you with curiosity and ask for your genuine insight; only then will their opinions be more valuable to you. If you are confident in yourself, your dreams, your objective of coming back, nothing should/will stand in your way. That level of clarity is something to be proud of, something admirable, so keep your head up!

The best you can do is be yourself! Cliche, I know, but honestly it's a tried and true method. Think of yourself as Elle Woods. Unapologetically yourself with your own drive and determination. Or strut the halls as Blair Waldorf, queen bee. Either way, remind yourself why you decided to come back. Not for others' validation. For YOU. 


So, let's get that degree babe! You got this˙༄˖°🎓࿔📚*:・


I hope this was helpful! 
If you have any more concerns or questions you know where to find me ;).


. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.


with love,
fleurjacque at your service 。 ₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。

p.s. i recommend watching legally blond for motivation and the house bunny for a good laugh. romanticize your time there and live it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment