Friday, August 7, 2026

"Salt air, and the rust on your door..."

August may mean a lot of different things to people. A fresh start. An end of an era. A time to get back on track. A moment to slow down. 

As we enter the last month of summer, I was already starting to stress myself out with school starting, soon occupying every minute of my time again, yikes. 
Before I could allow myself into that spiral, I decided to review my summer, which led me to curate this list of how I spent my time. 

To me, this is the perfect day (that I can withstand in the hot weather). A time dedicated to indulging in my hobbies and interests. Bathe in the sunlight. Feel the summer breeze. All that jazz.

So here it is! A basic list smacked onto canva. ۫ ꣑ৎ (i apologize in advance for the quality)


.        

I'm curious to know, what is everyone's ideal summer day?


XOXO,
fleurjacque




2 comments:

  1. Wait, I need to start creating lists as well; I'm high key tired of doing the same old boring activities. School is about to start for me too, and I genuinely need to start becoming intentional with how I spend my time. <3

    ReplyDelete